Monday, September 16, 2013

London Baby!!

Just a quick post to say that we've safely landed in London and I finally have Wi-Fi that works so I can do some updating to this!  We landed sometime around 11:00am this morning, picked up our luggage and went off to grab a cab.  Unfortunately, we didn't realize that a cab ride from Heathrow to the Canary Wharf Hilton was about an hour and almost £100....yikes!  Checked in and took a quick walk to find some lunch and the office for Gin.  Office is our the back, lunch ended up being back in the hotel.  Not much around here in the Financial District so I'm going to have to get a Tube map and see what I can find tomorrow.  We drove by Fuller's Brewery and I'd love to take a tour, but it was almost 40 minutes away from the hotel so we'll see.

Back to work to catch up on our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment